Recently a special number (September 2006) of the Journal Tijdschrift voor Bedrijfs- en Verzekeringsgeneeskunde (TBV) was published on the topic Reproduction, Pregnancy and Work.
Articles were published in Dutch, unfortunately without an English abstract:
- Reproducton, Pregnancy and Work. Brand T, Stinis HPJ.
- The influence of physical load, stress and shift work on the reproduction. Brand T, Pal T, Zweerman G.
- Epidemiological research on reproductive disturbances and occupational exposure in the Netherlands. Roeleveld N.
- Occupational Health service about pregnancy also has to focus on males.
- Pregnancy, infectious diseases and work. Stinis HPJ.
- Fertility among greenhouse workers.
- Physical work factors and pregnancy outcome. de Joode EA, Brand T.
- There are a lot of young females working. Sorgdrager B.
- Searching and finding information on reproduction and work. Schaafsma FG, Zweerman G.
- Working during pregnancy and post-partum period, law issues. van Beukering MDM.
- Best practices. Brand T, Stinis HPJ.